Thursday, July 12, 2007

Well now

that I am semi settled in I thought I would post a little post. Now that the global warming concert is over and it is irrefutable that we humans are heating up the planet, and the demo-nazis want to prosecute anyone who disagrees then let me add this. The other day I read that scientists remeasured the earth nad (gasp) it is smaller than previously thought! Some might say we are just measuring better nowdays but I say we humans are causing the earth to shrink. I am going to organize a new concert to combat this problem. I realize that no matter what we do we can't reverse it but if the global alwarmists can do it the I can to. SO let us marshal our forces and unshrink the earth, we humans are soooo evil and bad, we need the government to save us! Oh please save us!!!!

No comments: