Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Great News!


My sources in Denver have confirmed that massive amounts of Botox have so deadened the brain of Nasty Pelosi (D-umb) that she has accepted Ted Kennedy's(D-runk) offer to drive her home after the convention. If this is true, then Teddy is being afforded one last opportunity to finally do something right.

Changing the subject: Is it just my conspiritorial mind, or was Hillary sending a coded message to her supporters when she quoted Harriet Tubman's advice to "keep going"?

2 comments:

vulcandeathgrip said...

You may be on to something. From what i have seen the underground mccain train has already taken aboard a couple of prominent hillary delegates.

Anonymous said...

My name is Diana Lee and i would like to show you my personal experience with Botox.

I have suffered with migraines and neck pain for many years. Botox has given me my life back. I have arthritis in my neck and Botox is the ONLY thing that has given me relief.

Side Effects-
None…miracle drug

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Diana Lee