Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Spin This One Reverend Jackson

Read this article, then come back. Tick tock tick tock.

All done? Isn't it great how a 41 year old man can get the crap kicked out of him by a bunch of G-Dogs for defending his 12 year old daughter?" But Archduke," you ask "How on earth do you know that they were Negroes?" I know because one of them is named Devondre. And if one is a G-dog then they all are, because like curs everywhere, G-dogs only attack in packs.

If this man had been a CHL holder he and his family would be okay and the Twin Cities would have fewer thugs to worry about. Oh wait, I take that back, you can't take your pistol into an amusement park, even with a CHL. That's probably a really good rule because after all we wouldn't want anybody to get hurt.

Rants like this one make me seem like a raving racist but I don't care. A true racist would want to know if the victim was white. I don't because, again, I don't care. He was a Dad protecting his daughter and that is all I need to know. The name Devondre and the style of attack hints rather strongly at a certain African influence. If I'm wrong I'll print a retraction and apology, but I'll bet cash money that I don't have to.

2 comments:

King Selfish said...

"Eight young men are accused of taking turns stomping on and kicking..."

I would like to ask race huckster Jackson how often in post Civil Rights America the sentence above could be applied to Caucasians.

%#@#$%&!!!

The Archduke of Arrogance said...

Exactly. When the butt slapping incident took place, the odds were 2 to 1 in favor of the punks. Those of us who have been around the block a time or two know that at 2 to 1 this type is still a bit wary. 4 to 1 maybe. At 6+ to 1 they find their testicles and turn into badasses. This story makes me sick. Just because something is a cliche doesn't mean it isn't true.