Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Quick Note To All You Future Victims Of Wealth Redistribution

As an American who makes less than $250,000 I mean $200,000 I mean $150,000 per year, there is a good chance that I'll be recieving some of your hard earned money, via the government, in the near future. I want you to know that I voted against this, as did both of my fellow bloggers. We voted against our own financial interests for the good of our country because we understand that without OUR country we have NO interests, financial or otherwise.

There is little doubt that most of the redistributed wealth will be spent paying the exceedingly high price of all the silly-assed global warming cures that loom just ahead. But if it's any consolation, Mr. and Mrs. Wealthy American, I will be setting aside a little bit of your hard earned money to donate to the campaigns of the CONSERVATIVE politicians of the future. The rest I'll probably spend on ammunition, because every time the left wing nutsacks take over I get nervous and nothing soothes my nerves like big piles of ammo.

2 comments:

King Selfish said...

And a big thanks from me, too. I can't wait to get my new xbox360.

Anonymous said...

and we can't wait to get our flat screen tv.