Sunday, October 7, 2007

Football Hero

Trust me, I take no pleasure in polluting this blog with another photo of the horse faced senator from Massachusetts. Neigh, on the contrary. Having recently been in the company of the Archduke, I am fully aware of just how much ugliness already dwells upon the earth, and I am loath to contribute to the teeming excess. But as the saying goes, that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger. So, it is with this sentiment in mind that I offer one more--and probably last--photo of the despicable also-ran, John Forbes Kerry.

Click on the photo and examine it for a few seconds then meet me back here for my astute observations.

( Filler music--Jeopardy theme )

Done?

First, in the interest of full disclosure, allow me to state that if this photo was of someone I didn't despise I would think nothing of it. Ok, I might think, "wow, that person I don't despise sure is ugly, scared, and extremely uncoordinated", but that would be about it. But since I do despise this punk ass bitch I'm going to take a moment or two for a swim in lake schadenfreude.

Here's the deal. You have this billionaire U.S. senator, who at the time of this photo was in contention to become the most powerful man in the world. So you know that whoever threw the ball--which Lurch dropped, apparently--was some sycophant who gently lobbed it in as if he was tossing it to a blind, one armed preschool girl. And yet this Vietnam War fraud has his head thrown back and his eyes clinched shut like he is taking a bullet from Brett Favre. Faggot.

The End

Extra Credit...

Queer QB 1

Queer QB 2

Hot soccer dude

1 comment:

The Archduke of Arrogance said...

That first picture you had up of him throwing was from Senate Bowl MXLLVII. I was at that game, and that photo was taken in the 4th quarter just before " Old Thoroughbred Head" fired a 60 yd touchdown pass to a laid out Teddy "Purple Nose" Kennedy over the outstretched hands of Larry "The Flamer" Craig who was late getting off the ball due to his exceptionally WIDE STANCE.

That soccer picture is priceless, whoever took it is a true American Patriot.