Monday, November 20, 2006

I was wrong

Really, I was. Not sure when, but I am sure I was. I do make mistakes and occasionally can admit it. I know what you're thinking, "but you, you are the Vicar of Vanity?!!" "SURELY you can never be erroneous, but if you admit it isn't that contradictory?!!" Actually, my greatness allows me to admit when I make that rare mistake. When I can humbly prostrate myself ( clothed) asking forgiveness then it only glorifies who I am that much more. Not unlike Hayzoos just without the hair and beard and millions of adoring followers. Now why in the world would I make such a statement in my very first blog ever? Well, as will be seen later, my dear dear portly co- bloggers, and in spite of their vastly huge intellects, may on rare occasions, mis-write or mis-speak but may not be able to Hayzoos themselves like the humble yet awesome me. Oh and you're welcome and please don't call me Shirley.

The Vic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick suggestion, not trying to be critical or anything,but I have a question. Do you really think that this is the appropriate place to discuss your prostrate? My God man think of the children!

THE A.D.

P.S.

Portly? I don't even like the ocean.