Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Where are we?



Did the season of Noel cause our brains to cease functioning? Did the fermented yeast and barley or hops cause us not to care? Are our testerone levels dipping to the point of feminine inactivity? OR are you guys just waiting for me to tell you what to write about? If none of these things are so then get off your lazy Hineys, heinies? Hmm not sure how to spell it but really I should say get ON your lazy But muscular and hairy yet with a sexy tinge of fat glute holders and go to opining about things only YOU can opine about. I am working on one but since I am obviously the Michelangelo of the "triad of trite" it takes me more time to foment a witty yet relevant rant.

Christy merrmas
The VIC

1 comment:

King Selfish said...

I hope you didn't hurt yourself when you strained to whip out the shellfish and archie comics. Ouch. Also, I'm a little sensitive when it comes to hiney talk, being as mine is so large it has its own weather system. Plus also, I was about to sign on and post when I saw yours. Now, for being so pushy, you'll will have to wait until tomorrow. In case you don't realize it, this is your loss.