Sunday, January 7, 2007

Just Thinking

Not in my lifetime, but someday, every American will be at least as much mexican as Halle Barry is black.
-----------
Numbers don't lie
In the U.S. black women make up 6% of the population, but have 40% of the abortions. Since the Roe v Wade decision in 1973 this translates into about 14 million black babies that didn't have a chance to be supported by state and federal government until they were able to grow up and mooch, breed, rob, rape, and kill. In my heart of hearts I am anti-abortion--mainly because the left gets such a kick out of killing unborn babies--but these numbers give me pause.
----------
Bush lied, people fried
We're all going to die! The Cherry Blossoms are blooming in January! Those poor people in the northeast. No cold, dreary winter for them this year. For a while, at least, they're going to have to suffer through 70 degree daytime temperatures instead the the 30 degrees and snow they're used to. The media and the rest of the global warming fear mongers who are in a panic over this mid-winter good weather spell are some of the same people that scoff at folks who believe in God. The irony tickles me.
-----------
Back in Black
As of today the city of New Orleans is on pace for 416 murders in 2007. Eight murders in seven days out of a population of about 200,000. Nice place. For the sake of comparison, Dallas, a top ten violent crime city, had 202 murders in 2005 out of a population of 1 million. We need more abortions.

Wisdom and I are One,

King Selfish

2 comments:

The Archduke of Arrogance said...

Best post yet, by any of us. It's amazing how much more believable this stuff is when you use actual, verifiable numbers instead of just making them up, like I usually do. I think I will try it your way next time.

King Selfish said...

I guess you and I are a lot alike. We both recognize my genius.

Actually, you may want to retract your comment after I make an attempt to clarify part of this post.

I stated that black women make up 6% of the U.S. population. This is true, but inadvertently misleading. The Negress comprises 13% of the American FEMALE population. And since only women can have abortions, it would have been more accurate to use this number. Also, after a little more research, it appears that instead of black women accounting for 40% of America's abortions, the real number is closer to 35-38%. These are fine points, but I strive for accuracy in reporting. Either way, out of an average of 1.3 million abortions per year, over 500,000 of them are little black pre-criminals.

Now my head hurts.