Friday, May 25, 2007

Semi-Anniversary

The Skeptics' Tank is now six months old. And they said it wouldn't last, pshaw! "They" should thank their lucky stars the magic trio is committed to blogging excellence, because the insights posited here over the last half year are sufficient to solve virtually every woe of mankind. So if this is your first time, slow down, look around, and come hate with us. You're welcome, World.

"I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly." Steven Wright

1 comment:

The Vicar of Vanity said...

It's funny I was looking yesterday and I also noticed we were pushing half a year. I am a little disconcerted that the world hasn't changed yet due to our brilliance, oh well I guess we will keep on plugging away and eventually our genius will be discovered! Happy anniversary guys! (damn my testerone must be low.)
The Vic